ALLinErasmus – Promoting participation in Erasmus for students at risk of social exclusion
Project number: 2022-2-ES01-KA210-VET-000093670
Duration: from 01/06/2023 to 01/12/2024
ALLinErasmus aims to increase the participation of VET students at risk of social exclusion in Erasmus+ mobilities. The project will target VET educators in charge of managing Erasmus+ mobilities, helping them learn how to reach and integrate students at risk of social exclusion in the different stages of Erasmus+ mobilities.
Objectives of ALLinErasmus project
The project has the following objectives:
- 1. Providing VET professionals with training on the meaning behind “social exclusion”
- 2. Increasing the interest in Erasmus+ mobilities of students at risk of social exclusion
- 3. Facilitating the access to mobility opportunities among students at risk of social exclusion
- 4. Increasing participation of students at risk of social exclusion in Erasmus+ mobilities
- 5. Assisting VET professionals in charge of managing Erasmus+ mobilities in their centres
To achieve that objectives, the consortium will create the ALLinErasmus Toolkit, a product that will provide theoretical content regarding the meaning of social exclusion, and practical tools to reach students at risk of social exclusion and trigger their interest in Erasmus+ mobilities. Furthermore, the Toolkit will include real-life Success Stories and Best Practices that will encourage the motivation of both VET learners and VET teachers.
The ALLinErasmus Toolkit will be tested via the ALLinErasmus Simulation by the consortium partners and some associated partners from all over Europe.