SusPro - integrating education for Sustainability into the culture and life of Schools: Sustainability Protocol
Project number: 2023-1-ES01-KA210-VET-000150556
Duration: from 01/12/2023 to 31/05/2025
SusPro aims to integrate sustainability education in the culture of culinary schools, promoting the creation of sustainability protocols that encourage the integration of sustainable practices among staff and students.
Objectives of SusPro project
The project has the following objectives:
- Acknowledge the importance of education to achieve sustainable development.
- Promote ESD as a key element for quality education.
- Ensure that all generations understand the impact of climate change.
- Collaborate to adopt common guidelines for the inclusion of sustainability at schools.
- Take a first step to change the current model and adopt one based on environmental sustainability.
- Transmit this new sustainable culture to students and staff from the culinary via interactive activities.
SusPro toolkit and work packages
To achieve them, the consortium will create:
- SusPro – Sustainability Protocol: a sustainability protocol to integrate education for sustainability into the culture and life of schools.
- SusPro’s International Digital Workshops: Building bridges between organisations to act sustainable.
- SusPro’s On-the-ground Workshops: Translating the protocol into interactive activities with students from the culinary sector.