DigiPath - Digital Education Readiness for VET Teachers through Tool Assisted Learning Pathways
Project number: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000029350
Project website: Digipath (digi-path.eu)
DigiPath Project aims to help VET teachers in acquiring the necessary digital skills to solve two main issues: carrying out online teaching successfully and having the necessary knowledge, skills and competences to promote the establishment of successful digital learning environments in schools.
In line with this aim, the project has the following objectives:
- Building VET teachers’ Digital Education Readiness (DER), by developing an Open Education Resource (OER) in the form of a blended learning course, incorporating Learning Paths for learners with varied levels of digital readiness and skills.
- Include people’s beliefs and attitudes about their skills and the use of digital tools.
- Improving the individual attitude towards and willingness to engage with digital learning tools, which ultimately lead to success in digital education.
- Develop modular Adaptive Curricula that will equip VET teachers with digital competencies and skills as well as familiarize them with innovative digital educational tools and approaches.
The partnership will work on different products to achieve their objectives, producing the following results:
- A Need Analysis on the main target group of the project, VET teachers, and their current stage with regards to Digital Education Readiness (DER)
- An Adaptive Curricula that will take into account the specific needs of VET teachers, by creating innovative blended learning pathways that support VET teachers in gaining and increasing DER in their everyday work life
- An online Platform in which the Adaptive Curricula will be integrated
- A series of pilots that will implement the learning paths at all Partnering VET schools as well as their evaluation
- The creation of guidelines aimed at headmasters and schools’ media educators with a framework to implement their own DigiPath blended learning course
The consortium is formed of …
Request more information
Complete the following form and we will respond as soon as possible.