Digital Wine Tasting
Project number: 2021-1-SI01-KA220-VET-000034844
Duration: 01/12/2021 – 30/11/2023
Programme & action type: KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
The first general objective of the D-Tasting Project is to INNOVATE VET TRAINING THROUGH DIGITAL in order to transform a problem (covid-19) into an opportunity for innovation for VET providers, trainers and trainees. Specific Objectives:
- develop innovative digital competencies (digital tasting) in food and wine professionals.
- develop innovative e-learning courses for vet providers.
- increase youth and women employability through e-learning courses and competence certification.
The challenges for VET created by COVID-19 are unprecedented. Necessity is the mother of invention. Youth and women employment has been one of the most affected by the pandemic crisis [ILO Report, 2020]. The second general objective of the D-TASTING Project consists in increasing youth and woman employability through e-learning course:
- in a format that is very usable (microlearning), also in “pills”, in a form that does not need work-based training, not possible under pandemic restrictions;
- increasing the course info and enrolment towards unemployed women and youth groups;
- certifying the new digital competence acquired in a digital way (Open Badge).
- Project result 1: Digital Tasting Skillset frame and course design scheme.
- Project result 2: Microlearning course on digital wine and food tasting.
- Project result 3: Open Badge Certification System
The consortium is formed of …
Request more information
Complete the following form and we will respond as soon as possible.