Project number: 2021-1-FR01-KA220-VET-000034795
Duration: 01/11/2021- 30/04/2024
Mediterraneo Culinary Center participates in the international project called “MOBILITIMELINE”, financed by the Erasmus + programme of the European Union for a duration of 30 months. Mediterráneo Culinary Center actively participates as a partner from the international department, to improve the services we offer in terms of mobility of Erasmus students. The main objectives of the project are
- Exchange good practices with other European educational centres that also participate in the programme.
- Improve the management of Erasmus mobility projects and simplify administrative procedures.
- To structure pedagogical support to participants before, during and after their transnational mobility experience.
- To share these tools with students and organisers of European mobility projects.
The different European partners; VET schools from France, Italy, The Netherlands, Germany and Spain; will work together to produce different results such as:
- An interactive timeline on international mobility, which will be available through the internet and through a mobile application.
- The creation of a practical guide on how to organise an Erasmus mobility project.
- An online training session on the most important aspects to take into account before going on an exchange.
- An online session with recommendations on the evaluation and monitoring of international mobility projects.
- A video with information on how to use the interactive timeline.
Mediterráneo Culinary Center leads one of the main contents of the project: the elaboration of the guide with resources and quality practices to organise a mobility project. This guide will be translated into English, Spanish, French, Dutch and Italian. The results will be available on the website of our international department.
The participation in this kind of projects contributes to the development of our centre by betting on internationalisation, drinking from the resources made available by the European Union and complying with its policies and values.
Request more information
Complete the following form and we will respond as soon as possible.