Project name: ENVIRASMUS – Sustainable Erasmus Mobility in VET Education
Project number: 2022-1-SI01-KA220-VET-000085111
Project website: Envirasmus (envirasmus.eu)
ENVIRASMUS aims to investigate Erasmus students’ behaviour (VET) green practices, raise awareness about individual changes to reduce carbon footprint, share information about the concept of environmental sustainability, analyse the individual carbon footprint of Erasmus students, share information about green options in 6 EU cities, strengthen collaboration between VET centres in Erasmus, establishing students’ exchanges with partners committed to a “green” Erasmus, assuring the continuity of a greener Erasmus.
Objectives of the project
In line with this aim, the project has the following objectives:
- Analysing the individual behaviour of Erasmus VET students, comparing it to their green practices at home
- Raising awareness and developing a campaign to share sustainability tips BEFORE the Erasmus experience
- Sharing valuable information about the individual carbon footprint, the environment, and sustainable options in EU cities in the form of a catalogue.
- Creating a mobile app, accessible for all, including all the project materials, assuring its sustainability.
Outcomes of the project
The partnership will work on different products to achieve their objectives, producing the following results:
- ENVIRASMUS Research. Investigating about the environmental behaviour of students. Surveys and report.
- ENVIRASMUS Pre-mobility digital workshops. Raising awareness about the importance of sustainability before the student’s experience.
- ENVIRASMUS Student’s Platform for a Sustainable Erasmus. Discover our European cities and become environmentally friendly!
- ENVIRASMUS DIGITAL APP- Access every material thanks to a mobile app.
The consortium is formed of:
Request more information
Complete the following form and we will respond as soon as possible.